How to start an Internet Cafe business
Based on our 10 year setup experience
Want to have an Internet Cafe business? This article is for you.
Internet Cafe is truly one of the most profitable business in the Philippines today. Imagine, it converts every minute of your life into money.
Now people are thinking, how can we start an Internet Cafe business?
Read on. as we educate you on how to start this lucrative business.
First things first, the place.
- Ideal locations for an Internet Cafe are near the church, school, market place or inside the community.
- There should have a 'high foot volume'.
- If you will be renting a place, make sure that it has no water leak on the ceiling because computers are sensitive to this.
- Also, it must be well ventilated if you will not be using air con.
- It should have an access to broadband connections like DSL and Wireless broadband
- For 5 computers or less, SMARTBRO can still be used. That's 384kbps to 512kbps of speed. For cafe with more than 5, you should consider 1mbps or more.
- Ask your neighbors or other subscribers in the area if the broadband service is good or bad before applying.
TABLES AND CHAIRS
- Ok, table varies. You really need to consider the dimension of your shop when deciding the design of your tables. Smaller place means thinner tables or compress. You can put your CPUs at the top by placing a long flywood. Ask your carpenter about it.
- Check your neighbor Internet Cafes. This will give you an idea what it works and not. Do you need to put drawers for keyboards? Our recommendation is no. Because it will only worn out easily.
- You can put dividers or use your CPUs to serve as dividers.
- Make sure it has at least 3 sockets in every outlet of every cubicle. 1 for CPU, 1 for Monitor and 1 for speaker, or for standby.
- As for the chairs, it will depend to the class of your shop. Usually, monoblock chairs are being used.